Updated: Mar 24
Welcome to this month’s FREETOGO blog post.
After a multi-month hiatus, I am back with more Virtual Travel recommendations.
1) To begin, in that we are getting into the time of year when the weather outside is less than ideal, let’s go somewhere inside a building. (I know this is unnecessary because we are talking about Virtual Travel. Just play along. O.K.?)
I want to direct you to the Museums category.
Instead of suggesting you view one particular video, please choose which one (or ones) most appeals (appeal) to you. There are so many good choices in this category.
Here is a list of the videos:
§ 10 Most Terrifying Objects of the WARREN MUSEUM!
§ Andy Warhol at Tate Modern
§ Guggenheim Museum - New York City, New York
§ Louvre Museum Paris, Mona Lisa (Part 1)
§ Louvre Museum Paris, Napoleon Apartments (Part 2)
§ MOMA - The Museum of Modern Art
§ Smithsonian National Air & Space Museums, A Walk Through
§ Natural History Museum -- Washington, D.C.
§ The Uffizi Gallery, Florence, Italy
§ Top 10 Museums to Visit in the World
§ The Metropolitan Museum of Art: A World of Art
§ Incredible MONA in Hobart, Tasmania [Best museum in Australia] Old & New Art
§ Vatican Museums
2) Next, staying inside, check out the Houses and Mansions
Again, instead of suggesting you view one particular video, please choose which one (or ones) most appeals (appeal) to you. There are so many good choices in this category.
Here is a list of the videos:
· Elvis Presley's Graceland, Memphis - The History Tour 1864 - 2015
· Elvis Presley's Graceland, Memphis 1984
· Graceland, Memphis: Priscilla Presley Gives Exclusive Tour Elvis’ Guest House
· Frank Lloyd Wright's Falling Water House
· Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin West
· Hearst Castle
· Hearst Castle: A rare Secret Gothic Bedrooms tour
· Monticello: Thomas Jefferson's home
· Monticello: tour the 2nd and 3rd Floors
· The Biltmore Estate: A Beautiful Piece of American History
· The Biltmore Estate: 6 Years to Build, 43 Bathrooms
· The Biltmore Estate: the upstairs of the house
· The COOLEST Houses in the World
· The Newport Mansions
· The White House, in D.C.: Inside of the White House
· The White House: Hidden Secrets the Public Doesn't Know About
· The White House in D.C.: Uncover the Untold Story (Part 1)
· The White House in D.C.: Uncover the Untold Story (Part 2)
· When the British burned the White House
3) Lastly, let’s go back outside. That will be easy. This is because we are going aboard a cruise ship that is –
The Most Expensive Cruise In The World
After watching the video (and learning the cost), you’ll appreciate that this is available as a Virtual Travel experience!
I encourage you to take a view of some of the other videos in the Cruises category, as well.
Note: FREETOGO is entirely free. Also, there are no ads on the site to interrupt your visit. Unfortunately, that is not true for many of the videos because YouTube hosts them. However, if you wish, you can eliminate the ads by paying to become a premium YouTube member.
You can access YouTube’s Premium Membership signup here:
I invite you to check out the above videos and the many others curated for this website.
Also, be sure to see all of the many ways people use FREETOGO at the bottom of the ‘Travel Now’ page.
Most importantly, help to improve the quality of life of everyone. Please share this website far and wide, especially with anyone unable to travel freely. Sign up as a member, leave a testimonial, and visit the website regularly!
Get creative and have some fun traveling virtually. I look forward to the day when the term Virtual Travel will be as commonplace as the term travel.